Exclusive Mentorship by Entrepreneurs
Oxford Global Venture’s Entrepreneurship programme for international growth host global aspiring entrepreneurs in Oxford to expose them to the UK’s entrepreneurship and innovation system for accessing mentors, funding, business and technical partners.* The programme is by invitation only and is for growth-oriented entrepreneurs who want to learn from peers who are innovators, entrepreneurs, and investors.
Who do we invite?
- Professional executives
- Entrepreneurial students with innovative ideas
- Start-ups, university spinouts, incubators and accelerators
- Technology transfer companies
The Entrepreneurship Programme gives you all this:
- Learn from entrepreneurs on how to build an international business
- Hear from renowned speakers and industry experts
- Exposure and engagement with Oxford’s innovation cluster
- Commercialisation viability analysis for European market
- Training in Lean business and technology development processes
- Training on entrepreneurial business model development
- Networking visits to incubation hubs
- Polishing investment plans to attract global funding
- Pitch competition to industry leaders
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to Intellectual Property generated by major research organizations (NASA / MIT / Yale /Stanford / Columbia technologies) to help kick-start your idea with potential to licence it for commercialisation
- OGV as Google Cloud for Startups Partner: Our startups can directly receive membership in Google’s Cloud Startup Program (SPARK PACKAGE). This includes $20,000 in Cloud and Firebase credit. OGV startups who actively consume at least 75% of their Spark credits can request an upgrade to Surge where they will receive additional credits for an additional year.
- OGV can also help you set-up base in the UK through company formation and get an entrepreneur visa
Our entrepreneurship programme in Oxford can help you to develop your business idea and evaluate entry options in the UK and to leverage opportunities and partners from one of the world’s top entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems. The programme includes world-leading speakers, visits to Oxfordshire’s innovation system, and the opportunity to network with entrepreneurs and experts involved in spin-outs from the world’s top global universities.
Entrepreneurship Programme Timetable (tentative):
The timetable is balanced to enable you to learn from world-class speakers but also to learn from each other.
When you work hard, you deserve to play hard too! So we have included a set of excursions as well such as to the Mini car factory, Blenheim Palace, Bicester Village and punting on Oxford canals.
Workspace, meeting rooms, and accommodation will be arranged in Oxford, and when possible at Oxford University Conferencing facilities.*
Fees for 1-week intensive, by invitation only, programme
(Check our light programme for the young and lighthearted!):
- UK and European Students (Full-time): £950 (Inclusive of UK VAT)
- International Students (Full-time): £1,550 (Inclusive of UK VAT)
- Professionals: £2,550 (Inclusive of UK VAT)
What exactly is included in the fees? You get services worth up to £30K !
Find out more here:
A booking fee of £500 must be paid upon confirmation from OGV of acceptance. This amount is non‐refundable but will be deducted from the tuition fee. Accommodation, travel, insurance, airport transfers and visa fees are not included.
We also have some partial bursaries available for students with exceptional business ideas. Please register your interest and let us know why you think you would need partial support to enable you to attend the programme.
We will be happy to facilitate accommodation in Oxford colleges, subject to availability. Room and board costs around £60-80 per day. Actual charges vary at time of booking and are charged directly by the University and associated Colleges.
Prices include UK VAT, currently at 20%
*Please note OGV as an independent entity contracts for the use of facilities and has no formal connection with the owners of these facilities such as the University of Oxford, Oxford Brookes University or others.